Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Pentest MS exchange servers
From: Subin <subin.net () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:04:01 -0400

Hello,

We are migrating to MS exchange server 2010 with ms forefront for content filtering (both FPE - host based av scanning
& FPOE- online protection for exchange ), any ideas or recommendations on how to perform a security assessment or
penetration testing of these systems

Thanks
Subin

Sent from my iPhone
Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1