Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Beginner level security
From: gold flake <ptinstructor () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:11:08 +0530

Hi Vijay,

The first thing you must do (and you must have realised from the
questions.  I have found that that this is one community that will go
out of its way to address any doubt provided it is asked properly.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1