Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: AlienVault SIEM
From: John Morrison <john.morrison101 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:05:15 +0100

There is a copy here:
      http://www.novell.com/docrep/2011/05/gartner_magic_quadrant_siem_report_may2011.pdf

Regards

John

On 20 September 2011 06:40, J Teddy <jteddylists () gmail com> wrote:
See if you can tack down
"Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management" by Gartner.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:02 AM,  <mustafa.aman.shah () gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,
I am currently doing my research regarding Security Information Event Manager (SIEM).  I just found out AlienVault
SIEM.  Do anyone experience using this product? And any sugesstion product of SIEM?  Thanks.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1