Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Penetration Testing Software
From: Dimitrios Hilton <dhilton () theitguy us>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:45:49 -0400

Does anyone have a recommendation for a low cost Penetration Testing Software that can produce nice client reports

Dimitrios Hilton
President & Senior Consultant
The IT Guy, Ltd.
413 Wacouta Street, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55101
(Cell) 651-226-6112
(Dispatch)  651-298-0037
(FAX) 651-917-9239
dhilton () theitguy us
www.theitguy.us

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1