Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Call for Papers: International Journal of Chaotic Computing (IJCC)!
From: Call for papers <call.for.papers.is () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 13:19:08 +0300

Apologies for cross-postings!

Kindly email this Call for Papers to your colleagues,
faculty members and postgraduate students.

CALL FOR PAPERS

December 11–14, 2011, Abu Dhabi, UAE
(www.icitst.org)

The International Journal of Chaotic Computing (IJCC) is a peer reviewed journal.The IJCC provides an international forum for electronic publication of high-quality scholarly papers in Chaotic Computing.

The objectives of the IJCC are to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and industry, and provide free access to current research work. We invite research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.

The topics in IJCC include but are not confined to the following areas:

• Applications of Chaotic Computing
• Chaotic Precession
• Chaotic Phenomena
• Chaotic Behaviour
• Chaotic Computational Systems
• Chaos and Nonlinear Dynamics
• Chaos Theory
• Chaotic Simulation
• Chaotic Computational Systems
• Computer Architecture
• Data Analysis and Chaos
• Distributed Processing
• Integrated Optical Chaos
• Interracting Migrating Processes
• Internet and Web Processing
• Machine Components
• Mathematical models
• Middleware
• Mixed Optical / Electronic switches
• Multimachine System
• Nano Computing
• Network Processors
• Non Conventional Computer Architectures
• Optics and Chaos
• Quantum Chaos
• Software Abstractions
• Service Access
• Speculative Research
• Ubiquitous Computing
• Web Proxy

For more details, please contact ijccinfo () infonomics-society org

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1