Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: windows server base hardening
From: rpawar () live in
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:10:41 GMT

Hi,

There are great hardening guides available at

http://www.cisecurity.org/

Available for all OS and network devices.
You can tweak this as per your requirement.

Thanks
Ranjit

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1