Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Net-goat?
From: Mel Chandler <mel.chandler () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:03:01 -0800

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.paessler.com/serversimulator

Chandler Bing

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:37 AM, David Frier <kahomono () davidandjill net>
wrote:

So everyone knows about the Webgoat, right?
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/WebGoat_Installation

What I was wondering is, does anyone know of an analogous thing for
networks?

I want to play around with some NMap processes and I want a network
against which I can try stuff without pissing anyone off too badly :)

TIA,
--David

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1