Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP online training
From: Erik Waher <ewaher () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:53:47 -0800

I'm less biased. Cccure was a helpful study guide for me.

On 2/1/12, Clement Dupuis <clement.dupuis () gmail com> wrote:
Good day Neo,

First do not expect to find REAL EXAM questions anywhere.   Braindumps
do not exists for the CISSP and they would not be very useful either.
You must know the topics and how to apply them, that`s the only way
you can pass this exam.

If you are mainly looking at question you could take a look at the
following quiz web site:

https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php?page=home

If you`re looking at online training take a look at:

http://insyte.us/www/cissp_live_cd.html

To get you started on the right foot visit my tips and trick on how to
become a CISSP at:

http://www.cccure.org/article1477.html

Of course I am biais as the above sites are associated with me.

Best regards

Clement