Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SOC and SIEM
From: Raheel Hassan <raheel.hassan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:59:28 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much to every one for explaining the difference. Could
you please give your opinions that how DIDS (Distributed Intrusion
Detection Systems) and SIEMS are different with each other?

Thanks,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1