Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Binary Analysis with Internal Solutions
From: nschroedl () mtiorg com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:14:56 GMT

Hello everyone,

                A debate has been started in the office that I work in over this question.

“Should binary analysis (i.e. reversing and fuzzing) be part of an internal vulnerability and pen testing solution?”

                There is mission critical custom in house software solutions deployed here.  My opinion is Yes, but
others say it is a waste of resources to go this deep into offensive security.  Please send your comments, and opinions
so that I can either win/loose this debate.

Nick Schroedl

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1