Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

vulnerability list program
From: a bv <vbavbalist () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:56:48 +0300

Hi,

I would like to find a good software (will run on both my PC and my
mobile phone) which will inform me about vulnerabilities  (old ones
and updated ones) of whatever (software, appliance etc) . Can you
recommend  this kind of good software please?

Regards

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1