Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Recommendation for a comprehensive security audit
From: "Ben Ten" <web () ben0xa com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:44:36 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com] On Behalf Of Security
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:56 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Recommendation for a comprehensive security audit

Hello all,

We are an online payments solution provider start-up in the UK and are
about to roll out our first web application, using fairly standard
technologies like MySQL, Apache, Java, NodeJS, Flash, Flex and so forth.

What we are looking for is a comprehensive security audit encompassing
our production as well as development and office environments, not just
from a technical perspective but also in regards to physical security.
This also needs to include compliance testing for PCI, FSA and possibly
others.

Can someone recommend any companies for this, or alternatively a forum
with reviews of such companies?

Many thanks in advance,

Andre

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1