Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: AWS and security
From: Warner Tabor <pneusolematic () me com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:53:15 -0400

Mikhail,

    Personally we haven't run into any such issues. As an ecommerce company, the only real compliance that we are
beholden to is PCI. I would assume that companies that need HIPPA or the like, where certification is necessary, I'm
sure there are more considerations that need to be taken into account, but I can't really speak on that.

Skip