Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Segregation to prevent spread of malware
From: "Dave, Manish, R. - ESIL \(MUM\)" <Manish.Dave () essar com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:48:51 +0000

My 2 cents :
I would suggest that you look at NBAD(network based anomaly detection) devices like Arbor networks  in combination with
something like Fireeye. Combined, they can help in identifying and blocking bots & malware. Placement of these devices
properly, can help you control your network.

Regards,

This message sent from BlackBerry

Manish Dave|Chief Information Security Officer|Essar Services India Limited|
Essar House , 11 , K .K.Marg,Mahalaxmi,Mumbai|400034|Maharashtra|India|
T +91 9930134942|+91 22 66601100 VoIP: 7 21 1357|Blackberry PIN 2365D8AE|
E Manish.Dave () essar com|www.essar.com|