Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Shadowed PW file under Linux
From: jfh () rpp386 cactus org (John F. Haugh II)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 95 8:04:59 CDT

Could someone reccomend a good tool for shaddowing the PW file under Linux?
This will be my first time setting one up so If you have a Howto that would
also be  much appreciated.

Shadow Password Suite.  It should be on sunsite.  The latest Linux version
is 3.3.2.  The InfoMagic CD is the best supported of the versions I've run
across.  Contact them at info () infomagic com
--
John F. Haugh II  [ NRA-ILA ] [ Kill Barney ] !'s: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 251-2151 [GOP][DoF #17][PADI][ENTJ]   @'s: jfh () rpp386 cactus org

  By Date           By Thread