Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Muffett's AuotHack
From: scott () spy org (Scott D. Yelich)
Date: Mon, 22 May 95 21:32:16 MDT

Julian Assange writes:
Muffett's rather dissipointing paper is available from:
ftp://suburbia.apana.org.au/pub/unix/security/muffett-autohack.ps.gz
-Proff

This is great... 'cept for one thing.  Surburbia rivals spy.org for
inaccessibility.  If I can get this thing off surburbia, I'll put it
on spy (hahahahah, oh well.... someone mail it to me?).

Scott

obbugtraqfodder: Can anything actually be done with solamis pre 2.5
utmp hackability?

  By Date           By Thread