Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: pm speaks too soon
From: perry () imsi com (Perry E. Metzger)
Date: Thu, 04 May 1995 16:16:44 -0400

Dr. Frederick B. Cohen says:
Since pm's posting took place before he read my response, I believe he
spoke prematurely.

Nope.

Perhaps you should finish your private exchanges before you claim
anything about the results.  Furthermore, I am not likely to tell
you anything that isn't already published since I don't know enough
about you to trust you,

Ah, you are now claiming to know secret information, which makes your
previous unsupported claims dramatically more insupportable...

.pm

  By Date           By Thread