Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: impossible vs. impractical
From: fc () all net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 10:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

But according to current physics, there is a finite amount of total
energy in the Universe,

You've proven the Universe is closed then, and non-inflationary to
boot? You are better than I suspected, Dr. Cohen.

Thank you, but I have not done any such thing - this is only the most
widely accepted current view of physics - the big bang theory.  A finite
explosion - of enormous magnitude, etc.  but finite nonetheless.

--
\Management  /\/| 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236

  By Date           By Thread