Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [linux-security] Things NOT to put in root's crontab
From: kaspar () soften ktu lt (Aidas Kasparas)
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 17:39:07 +0300

On Fri, 24 May 1996, Colin Jenkins wrote:

This is true.  Perhaps a "{}" on the command line should be sub'ed with
the relative name and a "{{}}" should be sub'ed with the absolute
name.

I agree that find's syntax would have to be (and should) be extended.
Unfortunately, without extending the syntax of find, I think it would be
virtually impossible to "fix" find to resolve this particular problem without
breaking other uses of find.

        How about introducing -delete or -erase option in find. I don't
think it will brake any use and I'm sure it would be usefull - we
constantly need something to delete...

Aidas

  By Date           By Thread