Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: PHF Attacks - Fun and games for the whole family
From: doug () ENG AUBURN EDU (doug () ENG AUBURN EDU)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 11:25:17 -0500

We use a similar perl CGI here. However, it also does a safe_finger and
accesses ident (RFC-931) on the remote machine if available. We've managed
to catch at least two people with the finger results, but no hits on
the ident yet. If there is interest, I can post it or email it.

--
Doug Hughes                                     Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin                                Auburn University

  By Date           By Thread