Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: cisco passwords
From: jared () PUCK NETHER NET (Jared Mauch)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 15:50:00 -0500

        I've fixed the file permissions on this file.  Got about 40-50 messages
about the perms.. I think I responded to them all but so everyone knows
they're fixed.

Jared Mauch boldly claimed:
        I've done a few code cleanups on the decryption stuff and put
it up for ftp with these fixes.. i have a few more to make
so it'll just grab it from bgp sessions, ospf keys, etc..

        Get it from ftp://puck.nether.net/pub/jared/decrypt.c

--
  ----------------- jared () puck nether net - Nether Network ------------------
       CICNet/IAGNet/NetherNet - finger jared () puck nether net for pgp key

  By Date           By Thread