Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

qpopper security hole fix from Qualcomm soon
From: lgl () QUALCOMM COM (Laurence Lundblade)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:30:56 -0700

Here at Qualcomm, we have the fix for the qpopper buffer overrun problem.
It should be up on our FTP server Tuesday. It will be available as a patch
or the full tar ball and will be qpopper version 2.5.  The URL to watch is:
ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/unix/popper

We're sorry about this problem. Qpopper was once checked for this in the
past by a person that has long since left the company. (Which I guess means
we can't do anything to him)

Laurence Lundblade
QUALCOMM Inc.

  By Date           By Thread