Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re : 13 tiny bytes to show the huge sillyness of our great common
From: duncan () mygale org (ga)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:51:49 +0100

Tero Pelander wrote :

NT (4.0 SP3+hotfixes) isn't affected, 98 is affected

True. Two different persons also confirmed that for NT (SP3) and Win98
(but it didn't work on the win98 I had). I'd also want to say that I
made a mistake. The "login" returned by cachepig is not the login name
_but_ the computer's name. Anyway, "login" name can be easily retrieved.

                                        ga

  By Date           By Thread