Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Local / Remote D.o.S Attack in War FTP Daemon 1.70 Vulnerability
From: malartre () VIDEOTRON CA (Malartre)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:46:18 -0500

Ussr Labs wrote:

Local / Remote D.o.S Attack in War FTP Daemon 1.70 Vulnerability

I am personnaly not able to reproduce this on my computer. I was using
the program on the same computer that war-ftpd is.

It's a Pentium 200 with win95b, no firewalls, nothing special.

My cable-modem connection was down during the use of the program, but
this is because I was flooding myself.

After a minute or two, I closed the program and my connection was back
and War FTP was ok.
Thank You

--
[Malartre][malartre () videotron ca]