mailing list archives
FYI, SCO Security patches available.
From: aarons () SCO COM (Aaron Sigel)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:31:03 +0000
I just wanted to point out that the patches to the following
problems are now available from the SCO Security website.
- UnixWare read/modify users' mail
- UnixWare gain root with non su/gid binaries
- UnixWare coredumps follow symlinks
- UnixWare pkg* command exploits
- Fundamental flaw in UnixWare 7 security
(listed on the page as "Privileged process security issue")
- UnixWare privileged process coredumps
- UnixWare i2odialogd buffer overflow
The SCO Security website is located at:
Aaron Sigel, Secure Technologies Group, SCO - aarons () sco com