mailing list archives
From: aleph1 () SECURITYFOCUS COM (Aleph One)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:52:01 -0700
Every so often I get requests to post job openings on the list.
As that is not within the charter of the list I reject them.
With this in mind we've created a few mailing list: SecurityJobs.
SecurityJobs is a mailing list and Forum on SecurityFocus developed to
help IT Security Professionals find work in their field. This list is
maintained for both Employers looking for headcount and for private
individuals seeking employment.
What is appropriate content?
Please follow the below guidelines on what kind of information should be
posted to the SecurityJobs list:
* Tenders or offers from employers searching for contractor or full
* Resumes from private individuals searching for positions in
contract or full time positions.
* Questions or papers relating to employment in the IT
* Tenders or offers from companies interested in pursuing bids for
engagements for Professional Services, such as Risk Assessment
Audits, PKI Integration etc.
What is inappropriate content?
* Non-IT Security/Development related tenders or resumes.
To subscribe email LISTSERV () SECURITYFOCUS COM with a message body
SUBS SECURITYJOBS Firstname Lastname
- Mail relay vulnerability in RedHat 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, (continued)