mailing list archives
MySQL 3.22.32 released (fwd)
From: je () SEKURE NET (Jonas Eriksson)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:37:45 +0100
je () sekure net
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:02:46 +0200 (EET)
From: Michael Widenius <monty () monty pp sci fi>
Reply-To: monty () tcx se
To: announce () lists mysql com
Subject: MySQL 3.22.32 released
MySQL 3.22.32 fixes a couple of possible security holes in MySQL 3.22
and we strongly recommend everyone to upgrade to them.
Changes in release 3.22.32
* Fixed problem when storing numbers in timestamps.
* Fix problem with timezones that has half hour offsets.
* `mysqlhotcopy' - fast on-line hot-backup utility for local *MySQL*
databases. By Tim Bunce.
* New more secure `mysqlaccess'; Thanks to Steve Harvey for this.
* Fixed security problem in the protocol regarding password checking.
* Fixed problem that affected queries that did arithmetic on GROUP
* Fixed a bug in the `ISAM' code when delating rows on tables with
3.23.x will be released within a couple of days (We only have to check
that the new CHECK and REPAIR commands works properly before doing a release)
Note that if you get a file not found error when trying to download,
this just means that the mirror you are using is not yet up to date;
In this case wait a couple of hours and try again.
- MySQL 3.22.32 released (fwd) Jonas Eriksson (Feb 14)