mailing list archives
ITS4 Version 1.0.1
From: John () LIST ORG (John Viega)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:32:11 -0800
I just put up a new version of ITS4. It's got a modified license
file, so it should now match RST's intentions toward the software (it
was previously too restrictive). There are some other changes that
were largely contributed, including support for VC++.
Here's the changelog from 1.0->1.0.1:
- Added support for Visual C++ 5.0 and later. Patches sent by Russell Lang.
Note that wildcards at the commandline will not work.
- Added GNU getopt to the distribution for platforms that don't have it.
- Changed the LICENSE file, as it had a few problems where the text
didn't match the intent. Whoops... we're geeks, not lawyers...
Thanks to Steffen Zahn for pointing out this problem.
- Made some other minor changes, mainly related to portability issues.
Thanks to Thomas Klausner, Chris Faulhaber and William Bader for their
- ITS4 Version 1.0.1 John Viega (Feb 23)