Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 rpm_query
From: okir () CALDERA DE (Olaf Kirch)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:36:56 +0100

Sorry everyone,

this cgi bin should have been killed long ago. We recommend you
remove it completely. We are in the process of putting together
an update that does just this.

Cheers
Olaf

--
Olaf Kirch         |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir () monad swb de  |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax

  By Date           By Thread