Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: OpenBSD Exploit
From: cripto <cripto () SUBTERRAIN NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:44:00 -0800

This post was fake. The guys in SSG are dissapointed that they are a target
for childish defamatory pranks. We do not know the individual who posted this
"OpenBSD exploit"; and had no knowledge of it until we saw it on Bugtraq along
with the rest of the world. A quick look at the WHOIS database demonstrates
that the source of the email is not the MX for the particular domain in the
From: field.

-cripto

  By Date           By Thread