Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Nokia firewalls
From: Richard Rager <kb8rln () PENGUINMASTER COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:08:42 -0700

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, van der Kooij, Hugo wrote:

Anyhow, I just thought they may want to clean these things up...

   Yes I wish they would.

I guess you have considered to inform the manufacturer? So why post it
here at this point?

Hugo.

PS: I would encourage to use normal disclosure procedures giving the
manufacturer 5 working days for such issues.

--
   Well they know about it.  The crashing of the WEB sub system is in ther
FAQ from their docs.

  Plus I call there tech support about 6 months ago about it.

  Their answer that nice, Thank You.

Enjoy,

Richard

  By Date           By Thread