Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Slackware 7.1 glibc fix is out
From: Stefan Laudat <stefan () ASIT RO>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:52:09 +0300

Hello Aleph,
Since I've seen no announce here about this yet, please allow me to do it as a
security-concerned slackware user.
Yes, there are new packages at large there - get them and make yourself
feel better :

ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/slakware/a1/glibcso.tgz
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/slakware/d1/glibc.tgz
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/slakware/des1/descrypt.tgz

The Changelog and the announces can be read at http://www.slackware.com/changelog/current.php3
The update procedure used was via upgradepkg.
Unfortunately I have not found some MD5 checksums to provide here.

--

Stefan Laudat
Data Networks Analyst

unix soit qui mal y pense