Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: horde library bug - unchecked from-address
From: Jon Parise <jon () CSH RIT EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:18:01 -0400

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 05:03:36PM +0200, Winter, Christian wrote:

***** HORDE 1.2.0 $from-bug and how to exploit with IMP 2.2.0 ******

The included fix has been applied to the CVS code for both the Horde
1.2 branch and the Horde 1.3 branch (development).  We're looking at
releasing Horde 1.2.1 and IMP 2.2.1 in the next few days.  In addition
to this fix, the new releases will also include a number of small bug
fixes and improvements.

Once the new versions are officially released, we strongly urge
current users to upgrade.

For those users who require the current CVS code now, have a look at:

    http://www.horde.org/cvs/

--
Jon Parise (jon () csh rit edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology

  By Date           By Thread