Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: kvt format bug
From: Harri Porten <porten () KDE ORG>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:03:08 +0200

Hi !

Carlos Eduardo Gorges wrote:

kdebase-1.1.2

This version will be soon obsoleted by KDE 2.0 but we'll fix this issue
in our CVS anyway and try to propagate the patch. kvt has been
abandonned completely as we saw no way of maintaining it any further
(too much old rxvt code like this one in).

The questions remains which distributions are affected ? My COL 4.2
doesn't have kvt installed with setuid root permissions.

                            Name: kvt-formatbug.diff.gz
   kvt-formatbug.diff.gz    Type: application/x-gzip
                        Encoding: base64

I already asked Carlos to resend the patch to me as at least my version
was corrupted somehow.

Thanks,

Harri.

  By Date           By Thread