Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

ssh vendors security contacts
From: Iván Arce <core.lists.bugtraq () CORE-SDI COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:16:56 -0300

Hello,

 I am trying to compile a list of email addresses and PGP
 keys for reporting security issues to SSH vendors.
 As i know there are several others than OpenSSH and
 SSH Communications i would appreciate it if bugtraq
 readers that already have this info send it to me

 thanks,
 -ivan

---

"Understanding. A cerebral secretion that enables one having it to know
 a house from a horse by the roof on the house,
 Its nature and laws have been exhaustively expounded by Locke,
 who rode a house, and Kant, who lived in a horse." - Ambrose Bierce

==================[ CORE Seguridad de la Informacion S.A. ]=========
Iván Arce
Presidente
PGP Fingerprint: C7A8 ED85 8D7B 9ADC 6836  B25D 207B E78E 2AD1 F65A
email   : iarce () core-sdi com
http://www.core-sdi.com
Florida 141 2do cuerpo Piso 7
C1005AAG Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Tel/Fax : +(54-11) 4331-5402

--- For a personal reply use iarce () core-sdi com

  By Date           By Thread