Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Lotus Domino: security hole the size of Texas, plus somewhat smaller protocol auditing utility
From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () DIONE IDS PL>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:52:27 +0100

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Robert van der Meulen wrote:

Entertaining ;) Do you have more detailed information about this ?  I
wouldn't mind knowing what version(s) you tried this on, and where it
worked..

No problem. Premilinary tests were done on Lotus Domino Release 5.0.5...
erm, I have no specific info on a few confirmations I've received. We've
confirmed that ACLs are NOT preventing this kind of attack.

--
Michal Zalewski [lcamtuf () tpi pl] [tp.internet/security]
[http://lcamtuf.na.export.pl] <=--=> bash$ :(){ :|:&};:

  By Date           By Thread