Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-030
From: Paul L Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:24:28 -0500

Microsoft has just released another updated version of this patch. According to the bulletin (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-030.asp), they discovered that some outdated files were inadvertantly placed in the first updated patch, and this patch fixes that problem.

We haven't tried to install this third attempt, so I can't verify that it works correctly.

Paul L. Schmehl, pauls () utdallas edu
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/
Supervisor, Support Services
The University of Texas at Dallas