Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: The Dangers of Allowing Users to Post Images
From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel () softcon com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:29:27 +0000 (GMT)

Interestingly enough, I don't know if it's because it handles links
differently or what, but lynx doesn't treat these as clickable links.
Normally when encountering a mailto link it allows you to click on it to
email.  Because this is imbedded in an src tag though probably makes it
ignore it.  All I get on the screen is a couple hundred crash words and
that's it. :)
Guess there is something to be said for text-based browsers after all.

  By Date           By Thread