Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Permanently remove iis printer mapping
From: Todd Ransom <transom () EXTREMELOGIC COM>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:15:07 -0400

How do you permanently remove the .printer mapping in IIS5? If you remove
it with the MMC tool it comes back (and so does the virtual directory)
upon
reboot.

On Windows 2000 Server, SP1 I removed the mapping on the master site and it
persists over a reboot.  I did not delete the virtual directory, though.
Are you sure you don't have some piece of software that is restoring these
settings, like a GPO?

TR

  By Date           By Thread