Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Administrivia: Mail Problems
From: Elias Levy <aleph1 () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:29:41 -0600

  We have been experiencing some mail problems which have resulted in
some messages to the list simply disappearing in route to the list
or during the approval process.

  If you sent an important message to the list during the past few
days and have not seen it posted either send it in again or contact me
to find out whether I simply did not approve it. If you choose to do
the later include the original message to refresh my memory.

--
Elias Levy
SecurityFocus.com

  By Date           By Thread