Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Windows 2000 .printer remote overflow - webexplt.pl problem!
From: Crussaider <crussaider () GLOBALNET HR>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 13:35:53 +0200

        Hi all!!

        I tried all 3 exploit's that can be found.
        First what I did is trying webexplt.pl which reported
        IIS servers vulnerable.

        After that I tried iishack2000 which did place eeye's txt
        file in C:\

        Than I tried jill with nc and it worked so I got reverse cmd shell.
        Well, I had to make a little modification to jill.c source.

        All this stuff I tried from linux and windows environment. For
        windows I made *.exe files with cygwin.

        After I patched servers, webexplt.pl was still reporting
        servers vulnerable but I was unable to place eeye's txt file on the
        server via iishack2000 and I was unable to get reverse cmd shell
        via jill. Nether from linux or windows.

        My question is did anyone had same experience?

        Thnx in advance.

                Best regards.

  By Date           By Thread