Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: NetScreen Response to ScreenOS Port Scan DoS Vulnerability
From: Chris Lathem <clathem () skyhawke com>
Date: 6 Feb 2002 05:18:08 -0000

NetScreen was notified of the problem via their call
system on January 24, 2002, not February 1. I posted
to BugTraq only after having a "confirmed solution"
from NetScreen Support.

I posted my original discussion only to bugtraq;
apparently the information made a BIG circle and in a
matter of hours was spread elsewhere.

I would like to take the time to thank the guys at
NetScreen for a quick response on this issue, as well
as immediately having a solution available. Thanks.

Regards,
Chris Lathem
chris () lathemonline com

  By Date           By Thread