Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Double clicking on MS Office documents from Windows Explorer may execute arbitrary programs in some cases
From: <mattmurphy () kc rr com>
Date: 12 Jun 2002 22:32:50 -0000

Just to let everyone know, Office 2000 is not the only buggy software
using Riched20.dll.  Another victim of this vulnerability is Microsoft's
WordPad, which shipped with every version of Windows from Win95 on.  I
have confirmed the vulnerability of WordPad on WinMe to this issue; I
would be shocked if the others aren't flawed as well.

  By Date           By Thread