Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Another small DoS on Mozilla <= 1.0 through pop3
From: Tim the Enchanter <rlf () SDF LONESTAR ORG>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:22:24 +0000 (UTC)

I wonder if this is the result of the SMTP server not properly handling
the hex encoded message, or the client properly, but not securely handling
of the single dot. To do some testing on my own I would like to know what
SMTP server you have teseted this on, or if there are other people out
there who can change my point of view ;)

TIA

Enchanter_tim

rlf () sdf lonestar org

  By Date           By Thread