Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: BEA WebLogic
From: Helmut Springer <delta () lug-s org>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:42:18 +0200

Hi,

On 14 May 2003 at 12:06 +0200, K-Otik.com wrote:
  BEA WebLogic Server and Express 7.x Passwords Disclosure

http://dev2dev.bea.com/resourcelibrary/advisoriesnotifications/BEA03-31.jsp
might be interesting as well, SSL certificate chain vulnerability as
in http://www.thoughtcrime.org/ie-ssl-chain.txt

--
MfG/Best Regards,                  "If we keep our pride...
helmut springer                     Though paradise is lost

  By Date           By Thread