Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

BAZARR CODE NINER PINK TEAM GO GO GO
From: "bazarr () ziplip com" <bazarr () ziplip com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:24:21 -0700 (PDT)

dave pointed out dat i forgot to send da attached .c in my first post.
dis proves dat im so bizy dat i forget to send other half of email to bugtraq. attached is a local root xploit for
eterm. and on default install of debian it be a local gid utmp xploit. hi martin
dis is a nice change up from da same old cross site scripting we all be seeing and bored of.

  By Date           By Thread