Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Blaster / Power Outage Follow up
From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:36:17 -0400

And here's more:

Blackout Probe Hears FirstEnergy Tapes
http://tinyurl.com/m8q4

The House committee released a transcript of telephone calls between
FirstEnergy and the Midwest region's power grid operator which showed
growing chaos and confusion in FirstEnergy's control room in the hours
before the blackout.

"We have no clue. OUR COMPUTER IS GIVING US FITS, TOO. We don't even
know the status of some of the stuff around us," an operator at Akron,
Ohio-based FirstEnergy said.

Richard