Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

HOW TO BREAK XP SP2 POPUP BLOCKER: kick it in the nut !
From: "http-equiv () excite com " <1 () malware com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:37:26 -0000

Friday, December 10, 2004

Internet Explorer 6 on the gadget commonly known as Windows XP SP2 enjoys
a fairly robust "popup blocker".

This little 'thing' has been a major irritation to date. Nothing gets past
it until now.  Chatter exists that some sites have defeated it on the
causal default setting. We only deal in the high settings here !

Our Chairman and CEO, Mr. Liu Die Yu takes the sledgehammer and cracks
open this bothersome little nut like so:

http://www.malware.com/flopup.html

Notes:

1. Nothing like a bit of irritation to get constructive
2. Additional popup blocker from MSN is also killed, may may Die ! too
3. Get editive before it's too late: http://www.editive.com
4. None

End Call

--