Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

phpBB 2.0.12 released
From: "Snapdragon" <lists () wildroseweb net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:06:50 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: phpBB list [mailto:noreply () phpbb com]
Sent: February 21, 2005 15:52
To: phpbb () wildroseweb net
Subject: phpBB 2.0.12 released

Hi everyone,

phpBB Group announces the release of phpBB 2.0.12. This release
addresses a couple of potential exploits and fixes a number of issues
involving path disclosures, etc. It also introduces a new ACP based
version check (language package maintainers please note the
additional localisation required for this). For further information
please see our announcements forum at www.phpbb.com:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=265423

As with all new releases we urge you to upgrade as soon as possible.
You can of course find this download available on our website at:

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php

As per usual three packages are available to simplify your upgrade.
Upgrade information using the mod template should be available
shortly (for those who prefer this method).

  By Date           By Thread